Monday, April 07, 2008

Blogosphere: Better Than Live TV

Since I started blogging and reading Other People's Blogs (OPB) in earnest a couple of months back, I haven't been getting enough sleep. Particularly because my newfound interest in blogging coincided with the writer's strike, I've found the Blogosphere to be better entertainment than live TV. Because I am not a very funny person, at least not intentionally, and most of us can't deliver the laughs post after post, I've pointed Roxiticus Desperate Housewives "viewers" in the direction of every funny live show I find, whether it is Deb on the Rocks with her nightly lapdance, the "Ooh Girl (honesty)" video on YouTube, or The Nose On Your Face making fun of Hillary (today TNOYF features a live broadcast of Islamic Rage Boy). Now BlogTV has introduced a way that bloggers can create live video shows and chat with your audience. All you need is a webcam and an Internet connection. I don't think the world is ready for me to be broadcasting outside the Roxiticus Valley, but one day....

0 comments: