Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tonight's Eye Candy for Your Inner Gay Man....

...is brought to you by Mo at Captured By Gravity. Go there. Now. You will thank me. That means you, ladies. And anyone else out there with an inner gay man. Or an outer one, for that matter.

As part of my important blogosphere research for my new blog, Roxiticus Best Blogs, I came upon (not Stumbled Upon) Captured By Gravity's weekly eye candy for my inner gay man, then Mo created this treat as a tribute to my post on Roxiticus Best Blogs.

5 comments:

Matthew S. Urdan said...

HEY! Where did you get that picture of me?

Mo and The Purries said...

Thanks for the shout out!
Hey... Nice post!

RoxiticusDH said...

Matt,
I just assumed you posed for Mo...
Bree

Wally Banners said...

rOXIE YOU HAVE ME ALL CONFUSED.Are you saying is an inner gay guy? If so well I am not so if your bummed bout it call me? hehehe you always have my bob vote.

Anonymous said...

psst, you've been tagged =)