Monday, April 21, 2008

Life's Too Short to "Drop" with an Ugly EntreCard...


It all started with the BreeSquare. My friend Matt Urdan over at Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta. made himself a brand new EntreCard Square (bottom right) a couple weeks back and I was envious. As one of the nicest bloggers in the blogosphere, Matt couldn't leave me with my boring orange stripey, so he made me the BreeSquare for use on my Roxiticus Desperate Housewives blog. When he learned about my newest blogs, Roxiticus Best Blogs and Bay Head Blog, these gorgeous Entrecard squares just showed up in my e-mail over the weekend.

Matt's EntreCard Square designs are fun, creative, and personalized. If you're looking to replace your generic black or orange-stripe EntreCard, or if you're looking to update your current square with a new one, leave Matt the Michigan Rafter a comment on Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta. He'll create a square you'll love, and he'll work for food (see his FOHBOH social network)...or EntreCard credits.

If you haven't tried EntreCard, and you're looking for more traffic for your blog, EntreCard will help your traffic explode. If you're a BlogExplosion user (and if you're not, click BlogExplosion here or in my sidebar to register), you can surf other people's blogs (OPB), or vote on a Battle of the Blogs and drop your EntreCard at the same time. You can sign up with any or all of your blogs (three of those squares are for my blogs), and you don't have to wait for anyone's "approval." EntreCard is a very helpful and friendly community interested in helping you become a more effective blogger and marketer of your blog. Many resources and tools are available on the site to help you take your blogging to the next level. But don't take my word for it, visit EntreCard now and take the quick tour. If you're serious about blogging, it will be the best five minutes you've ever spent.

Then you'll be ready to reach out to the EntreCard Design Shop by Matt Urdan...because life's too short to "drop" with an ugly EntreCard.

10 comments:

- said...

Yours is nice. I took a picture and made it mine.
Dave from WelcomeBackRosenthal.com

Mariuca said...

Hey Roxy! That's sweet of Matt to create such a nice card for you! It sure beats the old orange stripey one! ;)

Berryvox said...

Those ARE beautiful cards. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the mountain one the best myself. Great selection of cards though!

Mariuca said...

Hey there foxy Roxy lol!! How's ur week coming along? I got a tag for u, have fun! :)

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/04/boo-to-bad-service.html

Matthew S. Urdan said...

Congrats on your BotB WIN! It's about freaking time. You've been taking a beating recently!

And thanks Nathan and berryvox and everyone for the compliments on the cards!

Matthew S. Urdan said...

You are too funny! In all seriousness, it would be great to talk to you for real one day.

Cheers!

Wally Banners said...

Hi Doll I just "dropped in" lol ty for entrecard link :)

Matthew S. Urdan said...

This will be intersting...I just added a new post halfway through a BotB battle...Can't wait to see the results, but it's time to leave the computer and go home to watch American Idol and the Dancing with the Stars Results show!

Ask me about guest posting some time when you get a moment.

Later Bree!

Deb Rox said...

Luscious! I love a new card. And lots cheaper than Botox.