Monday, April 14, 2008

Rex is Out of Surgery and Doing Fine…

I'm here in the waiting room at Morristown Memorial Hospital, where I was ecstatic to find wireless Internet access until I learned that the hospital's Websense "security system" refuses to allow me access to my dirty, dirty blog. It's nothing personal… Websense won't let me look at your dirty dirty blogs either, so I can't vote on Battle of the Blogs or drop my EntreCard until I can't get to sleep later tonight.

Dr. Lombardi just let me know that Rex's surgery went well. If you're in the Greater Roxiticus Valley (Morris County, NJ) and you need a total knee replacement, you couldn't ask for a nicer, more capable doctor (he replaced Rex's left knee last year, so I've already experienced the Bionic Roxiticus Desperate Husband). I'm going to disappear for a while, but I wanted to thank all my friends from the blogosphere for all your support and good wishes.

Tuesday Morning Update: Rex is feeling soooooo much better this time than he did last year when he had the left knee done. I'm off to pay my taxes, vote in favor of the Mendham Township School District and West Morris Mendham High School budgets, then over to the hospital, but thanks again for all of your thoughts.

5 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hey Roxy! I'm so glad to hear that Rex's surgery went a-okay! Take care dear and I'll see u when you get back! :)

Matthew S. Urdan said...

That's awesome! I'm very glad to hear that!

Anonymous said...

I hope Rex' surgery went well. Knee replacements usually do and the patients that have them often end up so much happier than prior to having the surgery. Hopefully that's the case with this second knee replacement.

Anonymous said...

I tried to respond to your email but I keep getting an error message. If you have another email address can you send it to me and I'll try to send my reply again. Sorry!

Matthew S. Urdan said...

LOL! It would be nice if we could vote twice, or even once in our own battle! Thanks for the kind words....How is Rex feeling?