Saturday, April 12, 2008

Listening to Amy Winehouse

Mary Alice brought her new favorite Amy Winehouse CD to the birthday after-party at Susan and Mike's house tonight. Though everyone else seemed quite familiar with the music, I had never heard a single song. We were giving Rex a "last supper" before his knee replacement surgery on Monday, and when the subject of rehab (physical rehab, not alcohol rehab) came up, Amy Winehouse sang along, "They tried to make me go to rehab. I said no, no, no..." Rex will be coming home for rehab, no way I'd put him through sponge baths from a stranger! All of the Roxiticus Desperate Housewives (and several of the Roxiticus Desperate Husbands) have volunteered to bring us Meals on Wheels due to my limited capabilities in the kitchen. I will report in as they deliver their tasty treats. Maybe some of the recipes will make it to my new Rex's Recipes blog.

I'll post an Amazon link for the Amy Winehouse CD here since I'll probably have to own it:

0 comments: