Saturday, April 05, 2008

Newbie Bree Tries A Book Meme

I found this meme on BerryVox (Adventures in Time and Space) and I guess you could say I have "tagged myself"....not sure how to go about tagging other people, but look out Bestest, Wally (I bet he'll say WTF!), Mariuca, Green, JerseyBites (you can use a cookbook!) and YOU!

The Rules:
  1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
  2. Open the book to page 123
  3. Find the fifth sentence
  4. Post the next three sentences
  5. Tag five people. Following in the footsteps of others before me, I will allow you to "tag yourself."

I wish I were in the middle of "War and Peace," but I'm afraid my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers will be treated to an excerpt from my current page turner, "The Liar's Diary" by Patry Francis:

But once again, Ali's face was streaked with tears. "You were right the first time," she said, sparing herself nothing, "I slept with Brian on a whim -- or maybe worse, to prove something to myself. To my almighty, insatiable ego."

2 comments:

Berryvox said...

Yup, that's how you tag! Pick a few fellow bloggers and tell 'em they've been tagged. :)

Mariuca said...

Oh yay, this looks like an interesting tag Roxy! It's short and very easy to do! Thanks for tagging me and have a great day! :)