Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bree's Spring Shopping Spree...

My ongoing e-mail chat with Wedding Girl about venues for her wedding reception reminded me that spring has swooped into the Roxiticus Valley. In spite of my impatience for the warmer weather during the cold winter months, spring has taken me by surprise yet again, caught me unprepared in a fashion sense for school fundraisers, engagement parties, and all the spring and summer entertaining Rex and I like to do. My loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers are surely asking, "Bree, where's a gal to go for affordable dresses and chic accessories?

Ladies (and cross-dressers), look no further than the OhSoChicBoutique! Browse online in your jammies to your heart's content, then you'll be ready to step out in a little sumpin' slinky with give-me-some-lovin' pumps to match.



The OhSoChic Spring Event (15% off and free shipping) is still going on, so use code "SpringFling" at check out and let them know Roxiticus Desperate Housewives sent you...


0 comments: