Friday, April 18, 2008

Castaway Blogger

The Cast Away Blogger

I stole this cartoon from Emmyrose when I stopped by to vote for her in Battle of the Blogs today. I just had to post it after I caught Otilius blogging and surfing from the Don Cesar Beach Resort in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Temperatures in the Roxiticus Valley (and NYC) were in the high 80s today...cherry blossoms are out, and it is too nice to even think about going away for Spring Break. We can have Girls Gone Wild right here in Mendham.

5 comments:

Matthew S. Urdan said...

This cartoon is appropriate for you....How do you have the time to write so many posts!

Thanks for voting, I voted and dropped on you! But did you read my post today? It's really one of my very best.

Cheers!

Emmyrose said...

Thanks for the mention, I appreciate it.

You also got my vote for BOTB :)

Happy Weekend!

The Insane Writer said...

How funny!!! I love it...lol Thanks for the laugh.

LadyJava said...

LOL.. I love this cartoon..so typical of us bloggers eh...

Anonymous said...

That's great! lol

Thanks for voting for me the other day! :)

Sosuna-o-Lata